Dauntsey's Triathlon 2017
On Sunday 7 of May, 65 spirited competitors took part in the Dauntsey’s Triathlon competing in both individual and team events.
The course started with a 400m swim, followed by a 2km cycle and finished with a 1.5km run.
Triathlon Results 2017:
- 1st Junior Girl: Daise Ball
- 1st Junior Boy: Christopher Nellis
- 1st Lower School Girl: Georgina Moverley
- 1st Lower School Boy: James Pickford
- 1st Middle School Girl: Maddie George
- 1st Middle School Boy: Oscar Palmer
- 1st Upper School Girl: Imogen Davies
- 1st Female Adult: Julie Nellis
- 1st Male Adult: Jaan Nellis
- 1st Lower School Team: James Pickford, Matthew Bark Churchill, Will Morris
- 1st Middle School Team: Ollie Illingworth, Wilf Fitzgibbon, Will Hodgson
- 1st Upper School Team: Chris Prinsloo, Noah Cannon, Will Langton (New Record: 15:18)
- 1st Mixed Team: Ellie Barker, Charlie Barker, Henry Barker
Congratulations to everyone who took part, and most importantly we hope that you had fun!
More Sports News