Dauntsey’s offers Sports Scholarship awards at both 13+ and 16+.
The Sports Scholarship programme aims to provide the scholar with the individual support to achieve as highly as possible in their chosen sport or sports. The programme is designed specifically for their needs and they are given a mentor, who they meet with regularly.
The Sports Scholarship programme includes –
- A personal mentor
- A personalised conditioning programme
- Weekly and termly development training programmes
- Nutrition advice
- Lectures from outside speakers
- Advice about injury prevention from a physiotherapist
- Fitness testing at School and Bath University
- Professional links with Bath Rugby, England Hockey, England Netball and Hampshire Cricket
Further information can be obtained from the Director of Sport, Mr Marcus Olsen at email@example.com.