Entry at 11
For candidates wishing to enter into the First Form/Year 7, examinations and interviews take place at Dauntsey's in mid January of the year of entry. At First Form, both day and boarding places are available.
Candidates sit papers in English (comprehension and composition) and Maths and take a verbal reasoning (multiple choice) test.
Those living overseas take the examination by arrangement either at their current school or at a British Council office and will be interviewed by Skype. Candidates who do not have English as their first language should refer to the International Candidates page.
- 11+ Entrance Exam at Dauntsey's: Tuesday 23 January 2018
- 11+ Entrance Interviews: Thursday and Friday 25/26 January 2018
- Offers made and posted out on Monday 5 February 2018
- Deadline for acceptance: Monday 5 March 2018
- New pupils day at Dauntsey's - Sunday 24 June
- Please contact the Registrar Jo Sagers for late place enquiries - firstname.lastname@example.org tel: +44 (0) 1380 814504
Please refer to our Admissions Calendar for all Admissions dates.
The school is noted for its unpretentious and friendly atmosphere, and the mix of pupils from state primary and independent prep schools contributes to this. Our pupils come from many different schools and when they arrive at Dauntsey’s everyone is ready to make new friends.”registrar, jo sagers