Small Group Tours
We organise a number of small group tours during the year for either day place entry at 11 or boarding entry at 11 or 13. Please book in below according to your interest in either a day or boarding place.A tour of the School will be led by pupils and lasts for one hour. Visitors will also have the opportunity to speak to the Registrar and the Admissions Team, and meet the Head Master at the end of the tour.
If you wish to join any of these tours please use the links below to reserve a place online or alternatively call Admissions on 01380 814500. The Admissions Team will confirm your place via email as soon as possible.
Please note that for 16+ entry we recommend you attend an Open Morning which involves a talk from our Deputy Head (Academic) and current Sixth Form pupils. Alternatively please contact the Admissions Team to arrange an individual visit.
- 9.30 Arrive at Reception, meet Registrar, Jo Sagers and Admissions Team, introduction to pupil tour guides
- 9.40 Tour of the School with current Third Form (Year 9) pupils
- 10.30 Coffee and reception with Head Master and staff
Day Place Tour dates
Saturday 20 June 2020: This Tour is now full
- 14.30 Arrive at Reception, meet Registrar, Jo Sagers and Admissions Team, introduction to pupil tour guides
- 14.40 Tour of the School with current Third Form (Year 9) pupils to include an optional tour of a senior boarding house
- 15.45 Tour of The Manor boarding house
- 16.10 Tea and reception with Head Master and boarding staff
Boarding Place Tour dates
Currently no boarding tours are scheduled